5/10/13

CFS|SFC Ottawa Logo
















The logo I redesigned for CFS|SFC Ottawa. My client is very pleased with it, and I my success is thanks to the insightful input of my classmates and my graphic design teacher, David Bromley, who hooked me up with CFSO in the first place.

Concept: The entirety of the design is focused on support, stability, and unity, as the imagery and text merge within each other to form a seamless whole. This reflects CFS|SFC Ottawa’s purpose as it strives to support individuals and families. The imagery of the three figures uniting to form a tree further reflects this. It also portrays strength, empowerment, and growth, which matches their mission statement, and their slogan, in Helping People Change. The tree imagery is styled in a way that the individuals are neutral, indicating inclusion of support to anyone.