7/1/11

My Baby Sister's Sweet 16 B-Day Card

My beautiful baby sister has turned 16 this year. On my birthday, she absolutely astounded me with a hand-drawn card where she drew 3 characters from one of my favorite animes. I thought I'd repay her in kind, and decided to draw her along side one of her favorite characters from 3 different animated "series" each time in their respective style. It was a challenge, but quite fun, and so worth the effort.


















My sister the fidget-er. She was very bored and could barely stay still.













My sister the sushi pig with her "boyfriend" Luffy from anime One Piece














My sister arguer with Edgeworth from DS game Ace Attorney
(btw, I did not draw the OBJECTION!)


















My sister the dancer with Neji from anime Naruto Shippuden